Save the Dates!
Clinical Practice Workshops for Cooperating Teachers & On-Site Liaisons will be offered at Woodland Park Middle School, 1270 Rock Springs Rd., in San Marcos CA.
- Session 1: Tuesday, Oct 16, 2018, from 4-5:30 pm
- Session 2: Monday, Mar 11, 2019, from 4-5:30 pm
The workshops consist of roundtable discussions facilitated by middle school teachers and CSUSM faculty and are open to anyone so feel free to bring your colleagues!
Participants will receive a $25 gift card for each session they attend!
Workshop Topics are:
- Selecting Effective Cooperating Teachers
- Navigating the Cooperating Teacher/Teacher Candidate Relationship
- Revisiting the Role of the On-Site Liaison
- Being an Effective Mentor
- Handling Difficult Situations
- Nuts and Bolts of Clinical Practice
“The workshops helped me to see the bigger picture of what the teacher candidates are learning and what is expected of them.”
“I found that educators from other middle schools, as well as from CSUSM, grappled with the same issues I do!”
To register for a workshop, please email:
Coordinator Middle-Level Education Program