Interested in learning more about degree programs in the College of Education, Health & Human Services?
We have programs in Education, Nursing, Kinesiology, Speech Language Pathology, Social Work, Human Development and Public Health.
Contact Student Services for more information:
- University Hall Suite 221: Graduate & Credential Students
- University Hall Suite 222: Undergraduate Students
- Monday -Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm*
- Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm*
*Advisor schedules and appointments may vary.
- Phone: (760) 750-4277
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate and Credential Students: Please call for assistance: (760) 750-4277
- Undergraduate Students: Please go to Accudemia to schedule an advising appointment.